Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages PrivésConnexion
BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6 .

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lα Guerre des Clαns Index du Forum -> Clan du Sang -> Le cimetière
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delfifran

Masculin
Clan: Clan du Sang

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:47 (2016)   Répondre en citant

BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6 . > bit.ly/22j2R62

Windows......Mac......Linux......Android......iOS.........Reviews...0...5...years...ago...Reply...ihawkeyes...just...downloaded...and...computer...shows....43...not....47...anyone...else?...0...5...years...ago...Reply...pjmacklin...seems...crackberry...is...just...a...little...off...on...this...one:(.0.5.years.ago.Reply.TheNix.The.latest.Desktop.Manager.version.6.0.0.40.does.not.sync.with.64-bit.version.of.Microsoft.Office.2010If...I...don't...click...anything,...it...goes...into..."program...is...not...responding"...and...closesso..far..so..good,..still..have..to..see..if..it..will..sync..with..Outlook..2010I..can't..wait..to..get..the..EVONever.bothered0..5..years..ago..Reply..jackmei2..just..because..you..have..win..64..or..a..64..bit..cpu..that..it..means..you..have..office..2010..64bitCNET...REVIEWS...NEWS...DOWNLOAD...VIDEO...HOW...TO...Login...Join...My...Profile...Logout...English...Espaol...Deutsch...Franais...Windows...Mac...iOS...Android...Navigation...open...search...Close...PLATFORMS...Android...iOS...Windows...Mac...POPULAR...LINKS...Latest...News...Security...and...Antivirus...Center...New...Releases...User...Favorites...Editor's...Picks...Top...Freeware...CATEGORIES...Browsers...Business...Communications...Digital...Photos...Entertainment...Games...Internet...MP3...&...Audio...Productivity...Screenshots...&...Wallpaper...Security...Utilities...Video...HELP...&...SETTINGS...Link...to...CNET...Site...Submit...Feedback...Terms...of...Use...Privacy...Policy......2016...CBS...Interactive...Incthis...sucks...big...timeNow..I..think..the..issue..is..in..my..older..version..of..InstallShield..-..and..Windows..XP..MicroNet..Framework..4.0..update..from..August..2010apparently,.rim.developed.and.released.something.25.august.(.43).then.quietly.released..47download...(17...programs)...0...5...years...ago...Reply...dimm0k...duplicate...post...0...5...years...ago...Reply...dimm0k...Is...Desktop...Redirector...included?...0...5...years...ago...Reply...ratsttam...NO,...it...is...NOT...included...in...DM664-bit.Microsoft.Outlook.and.Exchange.2010.are.now.supported.Download.Desktop.Manager.6.0.1.B21.>>.Facebook.Twitter.Google+.Pinterest.LinkedIn.Tags.BlackBerryDesktop.Manager.6.SHARE.THIS.ARTICLE.Lucas.Atkins.Founder.of.N4BB.com.for.the.latest.in.mobile.and.tech.news,.leaks,.reviews,.videos,.and.much.morebattery...pull,...closed...outlook,...etcany..ideas?..0..5..years..ago..Reply..0.5.years.ago.Reply.DaBear5.I'll.download.this.when.I.get.home,.not.very.exciting.that.its.just.bug.fixesHow.dumb.can.this.software.be?.Then.they.had.to.be.individually.deleted.from.the.device.because.the.DM.application.only.lets.you.get.them.all.or.delete.them.all!.It.took.me.several.hours.of.frustration.to.figure.out.that.you.can.turn.the.sync.to.Windows.Media.Player.off--but.only.from.Windows.Media.Playeraccording.to.my.poll,.about.78%.can't.even.get.this.software.to.workattempted..sync..again,..didn't..get..error..-..seemed..successful..but..it..still..isnt..actually..syncing..-..new..calendar..items..and..contacts..have..not..transferred..to..phone..I.have.to.say.it.is.pretty.to.look.at,.yessir.".i've.got.the.same.problem.tooAsk..I...click...on..."Configure...Settings"...and...then...I...get...message...box...that...reads..."Determining...the...root...configuration...name...for...root...system"...and...then...an...Intellisync...UNKNOWN...ERROR...popupLooks.a.lot.better.than.the.previous.versions.I.must.saydo..i..need..to..uninstall..it..before..downloading..6.0..Synchronization,..Communication..Apps,..BlackBerrydesktop..manager,..Status..Under..discussion..Answers:..0..answers..*****cannot..translate..without..context********..Answer..Need..help?..Ask..a..questionAs..soon..as..I..can..figure..out..how..to..get..my..phone..apps..back..on,..I..am..deleting..DM6..and..going..back..DM5nap...timeKeeps.crashing.near.the.end.of.either.syncing,.back.ups.or.restores!!.0.5.years.ago.Reply.hawklet00.so.i.downloaded.it.and.when.i.try.to.install.it,.i.get.a."this.is.not.a.valid.win32.program.".anyone.else.have.this.issue?.0.5.years.ago.Reply.yeungsprite.Doesn't.look.like.tethering.is.available.yet.in.BDM.6.0?.Anyone.figure.it.out?.0.5.years.ago.Reply.ibzrg1570.Tethering's.the.only.reason.why.I.use.DM.at.allNative.App.Consume.news.in.a.more.interactive.way.with.Ripple.16.hours.ago.38.By.Bla1ze.Little.Boat.Studios,.formerly.ReFocus.Tech,.has.now.released.a.new.app.for.BlackBerry.10.called.Ripple0...5...years...ago...Reply...SCrid2000...DM6...can...backup...3rd...party...apps0.5.years.ago.Reply.lyritsis.I.am.not.able.to.select.any.check.boxes.in.Organizer.(Calendar,.Memo.Pad,.Address.Book.or.Task) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:47 (2016)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lα Guerre des Clαns Index du Forum -> Clan du Sang -> Le cimetière Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation